If you are not sure what an Instagram POD, or Instapod is you can learn more here.
I curate a range of Yarn specific PODS at Yarn Academy as a direct benefit for our Members. This is one of several ways we interact as a community to boost our Instagram profiles.
Please comment with your Instagram account below and share with us what niche you are most interested in, or “any” if you are happy to connect with any member of the fibre community. If you have any suggestions for a new category please comment below too.
You can join more than one POD, let me know if you are ready to make the time commitment needed to work actively in multiple PODS and how many you wish to join.
You can then introduce yourself to your fellow podders and check out their feeds.
How the Pods are going to work:
- You will be invited to join a cureated pod
- We will use this group message to notify one another when we upload a post to Instagram (for maximum engagement, we should notify each other right away after a post).
- Everyone must like and comment on each member’s post shortly after the member has notified us.
- Comments must be more than four words long to boost engagement.
- Comments should be unique to the post. Avoid generic phrases like “Very cool” and “Love it!”
- Tag the Pod member in your comment to make it even more personal.
If you have any questions let me know,
P.S. @Yarn_Academy is a member of many, many PODS and I interact on a daily basis with all PODS, however I cannot guarantee I will interact and comment on every image shared across every group.