Here are my top 7 ways to use a Pincode:
- Add a Pincode linking to your main pinterest board to your About page on your website, Ravelry, Facebook, linked in etc
- Add a Pincode to your newsletters, a generic one for regular weekly newsletters and a specific one with a different graphic for a particular marketing goal.
- Add a Pincode to your instagram account from time to time announcing a new board, collection or service. Its interesting enough and pretty enough to be used as instagram content.
- Add a pincode to your patterns. It will be an easy to follow link to the main body of your work.
- Add a pincode to the labels for your yarns.
- Add a pincode to your business cards, if you get through them at a good rate. Not much point if it takes you 5 years to give out 50 cards…
- Print out and laminate a Pincode to take with you to live events where you are selling/demonstrating. It also has the added bonus of being a talking point for those who haven’t seen them before.
Feel free to refer anyone who isn’t sure how to use a pincode to this short demo video:
If you aren’t sure how to create a Pincode check out this article : How to Create a Pinterestest Pincode.