Welcome to the first in a new series of iMovie tutorials. Here we have the introduction and overview for this incredibly powerful FREE app. The video is filmed from my iPad so you can see more of the screen.
The app is the same on both iPad and iPhone so you can film and edit on the move if needed.
Let me know if you have anything you want me to cover in this series, by dropping a comment below.
The series will include:
- Creating your first video
- Adding clips
- Picture in picture
- How to screen share
- Adding titles
- Replacing audio and adding music
- Different fade effects
- Movement with the Ken Burns feature
- Setting your end card graphics
- Exporting and uploading to you tube from your iPad
- Using the built in templates for layout
- And more…