Another fun video for the iMovie app, how to add video in video to your uploads. A simple process to overlay a smaller screen in the main video to show some extra content, maybe a talking head or some other images.
Let me know if you have anything you want me to cover in this series, by dropping a comment below.
The series will include:
- Creating your first video
- Adding clips
- Picture in picture
- How to screen share
- Adding titles
- Replacing audio and adding music
- Different fade effects
- Movement with the Ken Burns feature
- Setting your end card graphics
- Exporting and uploading to you tube from your iPad
- Using the built in templates for layout
- And more…